- Topshop denim jacket, 2. Bobbi Brown Eye and Cheek kit, 3. Vince Camuto booties, 4. Halogen leather jacket, 5. Gucci sunglasses, 6. BP cardigan, 7. Tory Burch bag, 8. Halogen ruffle skirt, 9. Halogen leopard flats, 10. Caslon peplum jacket, 11. Chelsea28 tote, 12. Free People sweater, 13. Marc Jacobs sunglasses, 14. Band of Gypsies dress, 15. Halogen stretch booties, 16. Topshop jeans, 17. Nike sneakers, 18. Vince Camuto bag
Happy Tuesday, everyone!! Today I thought I’d share a few more of my favorites from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I’ve shared below my must-have pieces and why I love them so much!
- Halogen leather jacket: A cute, leather jacket is a wardrobe essential for fall! I love this one, plus the price is amazing!
- Nike sneakers: You can never have too many sneakers and I love that these ones have stretch in them and are super comfortable for whatever activity you are doing!
- Free People sweater: A cute, cozy pullover is one my go-tos in the fall and winter! This one comes in three different colors!
- Topshop jeans: My sister and I both already owned these jeans before they went on sale. They are such a great pair of jeans and now they’re at an even better price! Snag them while you can!
- Halogen leopard flats: These are the perfect statement shoe for fall! I love that they can be dressed up or down.
- Topshop denim jacket: Everyone needs a denim jacket, and this one is super unique and different because it’s oversized and distressed! This is one of my all-time favorites from the sale!
- Chelsea28 tote: A black tote goes with every outfit and is a must-have for this fall!
Which is your favorite?!