This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Olay. The opinions and text are all mine.
Later this year I’ll be turning 30… THIRTY!!!! I feel like this is such a milestone for me and to be honest, it feels weird to think I won’t be in my twenties anymore! I know numbers and age don’t really matter, but it seems like a big deal to me! I’m excited to be partnering with Olay to celebrate women everywhere through all milestones and assist in their promotion of celebrating women who are turning 30 this year! I’m flattered they thought to include me because I love Olay and have been using their product for years. They understand women’s skincare needs are constantly changing and as a result they provide products with superior performance that actually work. I know I can always count on Olay to give me healthy, bright skin!
Since I’m turning 30, I thought it would be fun to share with you guys 30 things, so you can get to know me better!
10 things you may not know about me
1. I am the least patient person on the entire planet.
2. My favorite class in college and the best grade I ever got was Stats. I got an A! I also took Capri to all my classes with me my last semester of college.
3. I despise ketchup and all condiments.
4. Taylor dumped me the first time we dated.
5. I loved Barbies when I was younger! I would also design their homes and dress them up.
6. I am a hardcore Celine Dion fan!!!! As a teenager I also went through a Shania Twain phase.
7. Growing up I always wanted to be a WNBA player.
8. I am terrified of flying.
9. I am a natural brunette. My natural hair color is actually almost black!
10. My favorite movie of all time is Father of the Bride.
10 Things I’ve learned in my 30 years of life
1. Don’t look around, look up.
2. Comparison is the thief of joy.
3. Build on your ambitions and follow your passions.
4. Friends come and go but family lasts forever.
5. Don’t be afraid of failure.
6. There will always be people who don’t like you, and that’s okay.
7. Never depend on someone else to determine your happiness.
8. If you want to give light to others you have to glow yourself.
9. Live in the moment. Time flies!!
10. Actions speak louder than words.
10 goals I want to accomplish in the next 30 years
1. Give more than I receive.
2. Be happy.
3. Raise happy, kind and successful children.
4. Take Capri to Capri and London to London.
5. Re-learn to play the piano.
6. Qualify and complete the Boston Marathon.
7. Travel to Europe.
8. Own and build a house on a lot of land.
9. Go on annual family vacations and continue to create traditions with my little family.
10. Help others accomplish their goals.
This post is sponsored by Olay. All thoughts and opinions are my own.