Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful week. With the new year, I wanted to kick off a new little series called Friday Favs, where I’ll share a few things I have been up to this past week, like recent purchases, items I have been eyeing, what is new with IVL, and everything in between.
1.Here is a little sneak peek at our February collection! I am so so excited and can’t wait to share the rest with you soon. If you haven’t joined The Collective yet, do it already so you don’t want to miss out on more sneak peeks, discount codes, and early access to new collections and items!
2. Has anyone seen The Morning Show?! I am literally obsessed! I already binge watched the entire first season and it was amazing.
3. This week I headed to Cincinnati for to meet with Pampers Pure and I had the best time. It was so fascinating learning all about their diapers and the company. I met some really amazing ladies and learned a ton. Taylor and I went to dinner at this amazing restaurant called Boca, and it was so so yummy!
4. Just started the Sweat Challenge, and it is kicking my butt in the best way. Hopefully you haven’t let up on any of your fitness goals already, I know it can get harder as time goes on. Don’t let up, and try one of the Sweat Challenges to keep you motivated and on track.
5. I know I may be biased, but I cannot stop wearing the IVL Insulated Puffer Jacket. Winter is in full swing and this is definitely my go to jacket because it is so comfy and incredibly warm without being too bulky. I am absolutely loving the Blossom color.
6. Just got these cute T Strap sandals for Hawaii, I cannot wait to wear them while I’m there. With this Utah cold and snow, I am in dire need of some warmth, sunshine and of course Mama’s Fish House. If you haven’t eaten at Mama’s Fish House, you need to.
7. I cannot stop talking about how much I love my Tao Clean Sonic Toothbrush. I thought all electric toothbrushes were the same until I got this one. Borderline life changing.
That is all for today’s Favs. Let me know if this is something you think I should keep doing or not! Have a wonderful weekend!