Hello and happy Friday! I hope you all had a wonderful week! I’m so excited to share this weeks Friday Favs with you – I think there are some real goodies in here!!
1. Does anyone else watch Hart of Dixie? I recently started watching it and I CAN’T STOP!! It is such a cheesy, feel good show full of southern charm and lots of sass! Definitely my guilty pleasure right now!
2. I love a good pair of denim, but these Mother jeans specifically are my go-to right now! So comfy and effortless to style – I would wear them everyday if I could!
3. If you haven’t tried this gum yet, run don’t walk. Anyone who knows me knows how obsessed I am! I have a pack in my car, my purse, my closet – literally, I always have it on me because I constantly crave that initial crunch! SO GOOD and the flavor is so crisp!
4. This navy might be my favorite color we have ever done. I usually gravitate towards my navy pair more than my black! They give a subtle pop of color and look so cute paired with the matching bra!
5. I have a really exciting meeting coming up, and I can’t wait to share more with you! I’ll give you a little hint, it has to do with retail. Make sure you have joined the collective so you’re always up-to-date on everything happening in the IVL Collective world.
6. I love the formula and the wand of this mascara. It is a little bit of a splurge but is so so worth it and I love how full it makes my lashes look. I also feel like it has way less fallout than most.
7. My good friend Jess Pugmire just released her pre-workout Level Up and it is so so good! It doesn’t give you jitters, has added vitamins to boost metabolism, and tastes just like sour patch watermelon! Use code Emily10 to get 10% off right now!
Have such a good weekend! I would love to hear what some of your Friday Favs are!