Hello and happy Valentine’s Day! Spending time with my loved ones and seeing everyone celebrating and spreading love always makes me so happy! This week, I decided to focus the Friday Favs around that theme! There’s something for everyone, whether you’re going out for a night on the town or snuggling up to watch a movie.
1. I love Valter’s Osteria so much! The atmosphere is so fun and the food is incredible. One of my favorite items on the menu is the Limoncello Capellini . Their pasta is so yummy and the citrus keeps it nice and light! Have you been? Whats your go-to order?
2. Diamonds are a girl’s best friend and J. Brooks is my favorite jeweler! I love shopping with them. Everyone there is always so friendly and they have helped me and my sisters find pieces that we absolutely treasure! Not only did J. Brooks help Tay pick out my stunning 10 year anniversary gift, they also picked out the jewelry for all of us sisters at Megan’s wedding.
3. If you watched my Instagram stories earlier this week, you know I love a cozy robe and this Barefoot Dreams robe is amazing! I always have expectations of Valentine’s Day being something out of a fairytale, but more often than not, it’s just snuggling up at home after a nice dinner and spending quality time together. If you’re like us and appreciate a cozy night in, you NEED this robe!
4. Our newest collection “Into the Wild” launches this Sunday, the 16th and I am so excited to be sharing it with you! Is it cheesy if I say it’s purr-fect? This collection is full of new! New print, new cropped bra and new biker shorts! Make sure you are on the IVL Collective email list so you can be the first to shop.
5. It’s no secret that I love BeautyBio! All of their products are amazing, but I have really been loving this lip serum lately! Adds a touch of shine and a boost of volume to give you the perfect pout! I’ll definitely be wearing this to dinner tonight.
6. These cookies are my absolute favorite and we make them for every holiday. SO GOOD! You can find the full recipe here. I would love to hear what you think if you make them!
I hope you all have the best Valentine’s Day surrounded by the people you love!