Hello and happy Friday! I hope you are all doing well and hanging in there – I know these last couple months have been a big adjustment for everyone! For me, it has been so crucial to maintain a sense of normalcy during this time and thats exactly what my blog has been! Each week, I look forward to sharing my posts and hearing from you! As always, I am so excited for this weeks Friday Favs!
1. If you follow me on Instagram, you know that my new morning ritual is a big glass of warm water with lemon! My good friend Kristin told me about it, and after looking up the benefits I decided to give it a try! Drinking a glass of lemon water each morning promotes hydration, improves skin quality, aids digestion, freshens breath, and reduces inflammation (just to name a few). Today is only day three but so far I am loving it!
2. I know I have been saying this for weeks, but I am so happy for this warm weather right now! The sunshine has been amazing and I love getting outside with my kiddos! This self tanner is one of my favs and is perfect for getting a quick, easy, natural look! The mist sprays on smoothly and is infused with marine algae to firm, moisturize and bronze your skin.
3. I truly believe in purchasing high quality items when it comes to beauty products and this deodorant is no exception. It has a gentle, effective formula that really works and it smells sooo good!
4. Earlier this week, I made the yummiest Strawberry Avocado Crunch salad that Rachel shared on her story! It is so easy to throw together and tastes amazing – it’s even kiddo approved! You can find the recipe on Rachels Instagram page, and she also shared a Poppy Seed Dressing recipe that pairs so well with the salad!
5. We still have all sizes available in our Biker Shorts and honestly, they are a must have! Cut from the same Hydrasculpt fabric you know and love, these shorts are such a dream! The super stretchy high waist band offers comfortable support and the antibacterial technology keeps you feeling fresh throughout the day! Plus, you don’t just have to wear them while working out. Pair them with sneakers, a denim jacket and an oversized top for the cutest on-the-go outfit!
6. While we are talking about IVL, we have perfected our Rainbow Set and it will be available on Tuesday, May 5th! Email subscribers will be the first to know and the first to shop, so make sure you are subscribed to our mailing list!
What would you like to see on next weeks Friday Favs?