Hello and happy Friday! I hope you all had a wonderful week.
1. At the beginning of this week, I shared a Mother’s Day post with my favorite people and I’ve had so many questions on my outfit. I love this season’s utility trend and the fun, feminine details on this jumpsuit are soo cute! Plus, you all know how much I love these shoes – they match with everything and are such an easy way to elevate any outfit!
2. While I’ve had a little down time over the last few weeks, I’ve enjoyed taking some time to pamper myself. It’s easy to get caught up in the stress surrounding this uncertainty, so for me, it’s been important to take time out of the day to relax and unwind. These moments are a great way to reset so I can be fully present and grounded in my professional and personal life. I discovered this Ouai body scrub about a year ago and I absolutely love it. Utah summers dry out my skin and having a good exfoliator is key. This scrub smells amazing, leaves my skin feeling so smooth, and can also be used as a cleansing scalp treatment!
3. Speaking of self care, I am beyond happy with my Dae hair products. I have the complete set with shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioner and all three are a staple in my hair care routine. Not only is the packaging absolutely beautiful, but the product really works! My hair feels so healthy and so soft, and smells like a dreamy citrus escape. I can’t get enough.
4. While we are talking about my fav hair products, I have to tell you about these cute Lazy Day scrunchies. Gentle on your hair, perfect for any on-the-go look, and how cute is it paired with our IVL Rainbow Bra?!
5. Last up on my Friday Favs is this IVL power combo. The Easy Breezy Bra has been my go-to during these hot summer days. The collagen-infused fabric provides UV-protection and the large mesh panel in the back keeps you perfectly cool. I also love the coverage and support this bra offers! We still have all sizes available in white, and sizes 2-4 available in yellow! Make sure to get yours before it’s gone!
What would you like to see more of on next weeks Friday Favs?