Happy Friday! I hope you all had a wonderful week. Now that we are having some warmer weather, I feel like life has been go go go again. If I’m not working from my little set up, I am out in the yard with the kiddos! It’s been so much fun, but it’s also kept me beyond busy so I am looking forward to the long weekend ahead with my family. Before I sneak off for a much needed reset, I wanted to share this weeks Friday Favs with you!
1. I am always on the lookout for new beauty finds and I am so excited to share this one with you! I recently made the switch from the Tarte tinted moisturizer to Bare Minerals and I am so happy I did. The Bare Minerals tinted moisturizer offers subtle coverage, SPF protection, and a smooth, hydrating finish. I purchased mine in the shade ‘Desert’ and it is perfect!
2. As you all know, I am the biggest fan of APL shoes! They are my go-to sneaker always because they are so stylish without compromising on comfort! Plus, I love the bright colors! I have linked some of my current favs below!
Also, how cute are these slides? I haven’t ordered my pair quite yet, but I’ve got my eye on the Damask Satin Slides!
3. While we are talking about shoes, I am obsessed with these heels! They are a great alternative to the Bottega Veneta mules I have been loving lately! So easy to slip on and effortlessly elevate any summer outfit!
4. Who else has found themselves daydreaming of home renovations during quarantine? I swear, everyday I scroll through @the_fox_group_ on Instagram and obsess over their feed. I just can’t get enough of all of the beautiful work they do! If you’re not following Cara and Tom at The Fox Group, you absolutely need to be! With all this time, who knows? Maybe my dream design will be featured next!
5. Here is a little sneak peek at our new IVL collection coming out this Sunday! Early access begins at 7pm MST so if you haven’t joined The Collective yet, do it!! Trust me, you don’t want to miss this.
What are your plans for the weekend?