I love switching up my home decor and kitchenware with the change of each season. Now that it’s summer my kitchen is filled with bright, bold, fun colors. Walmart is one of my favorite one-stop shops. I find so many good home decor and kitchenware pieces there and they have the best selection. Walmart has amazing options for any decor style and any occasion. Today I’m sharing one of my favorite summertime drinks. This is the perfect mid-day pick me up and it’s so refreshing. Everything is linked below.
Watermelon Limeade Refresher
- – Simply Watermelon
- – Simply Limeade
- – 1 can Ginger Ale
- – 2 Fresh Limes [1 lime juiced, 1 lime sliced]
- – Watermelon Slices [for garnish]
- – Small bunch of Fresh Mint [chopped]
- 1 | In a large pitcher fill a 1/3 of the way with ice. Pour one can of ginger ale, 1/3 part Simply Watermelon, 2/3 part Simply Limeade, juice of 1 lime, and a bunch of chopped mint to your liking. Feel free to adjust the measurements according to your taste. Mix all together.
- 2 | Pour drink mixture into glasses with ice. Garnish with a slice of lime, watermelon, and mint.
- 3 | Relax + enjoy!
Leave A Comment