It’s been a while since I shared a recipe but this one is definitely worth the wait! The other week my assistant brought in the most AMAZING chocolate chip cookies I have ever had! When I found out that she had actually made them I had to have the recipe. I made them myself and now they are my go-to cookie recipe. It truly is the best chocolate chip cookie I’ve had! It’s crispy on the edges and soft and gooey in the middle. They are so chocolatey with three types of chocolate and the sea salt sprinkled on top is the perfect combination to balance out the chocolate. I begged her to let me share the recipe on the blog and since she’s so nice she said yes. So thank you JaNee! I know you all will love these as much as I do!
I would love to know if you do like the recipes I’ve been sharing do you want to see more? If so what types of recipes would you like me to share? Comment below.
SEA SALT TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
1 c. salted butter, softened
1 1 /2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. granulated sugar
2 tbs. vanilla extract
2 c. flour
4 tsp. cornstarch
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. sea salt + additional to sprinkle on top
1 c. dark chocolate chunks
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 bar Hersey milk chocolate, cut into chunks
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars until fluffy and light in color, 3-4 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and blend in.
3. Mix in flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Stir in chocolate chunks.
4. Using a standard-sized cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop dough onto a prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the tops with sea salt. Let cool in the fridge for 30 mins. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges. (The tops will not brown, but do NOT cook longer than ten minutes.)
5. Let cool, on the sheet, on a wire rack for five minutes. Remove from baking sheet and let cool completely. Makes approximately 4 dozen. Try not to eat them all at once.