With the holidays around the corner and more friends and family coming over for the holidays it’s a great time to spruce up the living and entertaining rooms in your home and it’s so easy to do by just switching out some accent pieces like throw pillows, blankets, rugs, coffee table books, pictures. You can even add a statement accent chair or new coffee table or a bookshelf filled with little nicknacks, pictures, and other decorative accents. It can quickly and easily transform the entire room.
That’s why I am so excited when my friend Tan told me about Queer Eye’s new home collection with Walmart. All the pieces are perfectly curated with clean, modern lines to offer a chic, sophisticated look all while not breaking the bank. They also have beautiful furniture pieces. I’ve created a design board of some of my favorite pieces to show how easily you can transform your space. I also love the furniture they have for the bedrooms and other rooms in your house. You check out everything they have HERE at Walmart.
I’d love to know what you think of the collection and what are your favorite pieces so comment below and let me know!
- 1 | Queer Eye Quincy 5 Shelf Bookcase, Espresso
- 2 | Queer Eye Farnsworth Mid-Century Coffee Table, Walnut
- 3 | Zimtown 24″ Wrought Iron Frame Round Wall Mirror – Black
- 4 | Queer Eye Rylie Track Arm Sofa, Black Faux Leather
- 5 | Modern Threads Decorative Pillow Cover 18″ x 18″, Lucca
- 6 | Modern Threads Printed Cotton Natural Throw Pillows, 18″ x 18″, Off-White
- 7 | Queer Eye Wynn Accent Chair, Living Room Armchair, Camel Faux Leather
- 8 | Queer Eye Wimberly Minimalist Eco-Friendly Area Rug, 8’0″ x 10’0″, Ivory/Tan
- 9 | LR Home Embroidered Chevron Cream 50″ x 60″ Braided Fringe Throw Blanket
- 10 | Queer Eye Fabry Modern Accent Chair, Living Room Armchair, Grey
- 11 | Little Book of Chanel (Hardcover)
- 12 | Little Book of Fashion: Little Book of Gucci: The Story of the Iconic Fashion House (Hardcover)
- 13 | Dior Glamour : 1952-1962 (Hardcover)