Happy Friday everyone! I don’t know about you but I am so excited for the weekend and to celebrate all the Halloween festivities. In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to show some of my favorite fall uniforms on repeat!
The first look consists of some sort of legging, I have really been loving these leather leggings. Then I throw on a longer baggy sweater, with a pair of Chelsea lugg boots, topped off a great wool topcoat. This look is super comfy but a bit more elevated and chic looking. This is a perfect look for running errands.
The second look I’ve been loving is a pair of jeans, I have especially been loving the cross-over button trend. With a turtleneck bodysuit, belt, suede booties, and a cropped fur or sherpa jacket. This is a great look for date night.
The last look is a knit sweater dress, paired with a pair of sneakers, I always love a great pair of Golden Goose sneakers but recently have been loving the Veja sneakers and they are a much more affordable option while still being super cute. Throw on an oversized denim jacket and a sling bag and you have another comfortable look while looking super pulled together!
What’s your go-to fall wardrobe that you’ve been loving lately?
- 1 | J.Crew Daphne topcoat in Italian boiled wool
- 2 | Commando Perfect Control Faux Leather Leggings
- 3 | AllSaints Ridley Funnel Neck Wool & Cashmere Sweater
- 4 | Jeffery Campbell Tanked Chelsea Boot
- 5 | Anthropologie Jones Belt in brown
- 6 | Charles by Charles David Accurate Bootie
- 7 | Abercrombie & Fitch 90s Ultra High Rise Straight Jeans
- 8 | Skims Essential Mock Neck Long Sleeve Bodysuit
- 9 | Abercrombie & Fitch Faux Fur Aviator Jacket
- 10 | French Connection Babysoft Mock Neck Sweater Dress
- 11 | Topshop Oversize Denim Jacket
- 12 | Everlane The Italian Leather Sling
- 13 | Veja V-10 Sneaker